Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Let it snow...

Well, I guess we have no choice. It's been snowing here all day. I did sweep off my car to go get a hair cut and then to take Josh to go sledding with his girlfriend.
Despite the weather, I actually accomplished quite a bit today. No, the office isn't finished, but most of the filing is done and I can see I'm making a dent in there. I cleared the entry and hallway of stuff. (Basically just moved it to the garage.) I called my insurance agent and cancelled the full coverage on my car. That should save me about $50 a month on my car insurance payment. Every little bit will help. I also finally made a call to the Catholic Church asking about the RCIA classes. Had a nice long chat with the lady and am going to start the process of having my marriage to Richard declared null. RCIA doesn't start until September. For those of you unfamiliar with RCIA, it is the process by which adults can become Catholic. I can't say that once I start I'll totally go through with it, but that's why they have the inquiry stage where you decide if it's what you want to do. I've been invited to go to Mass and perhaps I finally will.
Then I spent about 3 hours playing rollercoaster tycoon. O.k. that wasn't very productive, but it's been a decent day overall. Now if it would just quit snowing.

No comments: