Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Harry Potter Syndrome?

Some of my more recent readers may not be aware of the fact that I broke my neck after getting hit by a car when I was four years old. Obviously, I survived and I'm not paralyzed. I did crack two vertebrae and had surgery to fuse them back together. I have a long scar on the back of my neck that was made up of 80 stitches. I generally haven't had problems with my neck since then other than once incident of whiplash in a school bus accident. But lately my scar has been bothering me. I wonder if I just slept wrong during our trip this past weekend, but it feels kind of sore in one spot. At least I hope that's all it is and not because some evil witch is trying to kill me.

I did have some strange dreams last night though. I dreamed that my former best friend and I were friends again for some reason. It's always strange when I dream about her. I'm still tired. It seems I can't get caught up on sleep. I went to bed by 10:00 last night and I was still tired when I got to school this morning. I just don't want to be here. Now I'm hearing this weird beeping noise in my room and I can't figure out what it is.

I have company at home. My cousin and nephew are in town visiting. They got in around 6:00 a.m. this morning. Last night I had to get the guest mattress ready. I haven't gone to the store yet so I hope they're not hungry. Josh and I went out to eat last night. I'm having my leftovers for lunch today. (Chicken friend chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy - for you Andrew)

Well, I suppose that's enough rambling on my part. Despite being gone and not getting online, I still don't have much to say. I have really missed reading blogs though. I just now found out about Pipe Tobacco's mother and that was very sad.

No comments: