Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just another day

It was a busy morning for me as I had to deliver dictionaries to 13 classrooms.  After that, I had to prepare for testing students in the library.  Testing took about 3 hours.  After that, I didn’t do a whole lot.  I did some reading – library magazine and a book called “How they Croaked” which was interesting and a bit gory.  I left school around 4:40 and headed home.  I was feeling pretty tired so I rested for about an hour before I got up to make dinner.  I finally decided on a website host for the scrabble website that I’m going to create for Matt’s club.  I spent most of the evening looking at other sites and jotting down ideas for it.  I also watched the season premier of American Idol.  And that’s all the excitement here.  I’m really just tired and need to get more sleep.  Last night I woke up several times and I’m not sure why.  One time was due to a nightmare, but I don’t know about the other times.  I probably need to get back on ambien.  I think I’m going to call it a night and try to get some better rest.

No comments: