Saturday, February 04, 2017

Husband in the Dog House

It wasn't a big thing but he said something that hurt my feelings and wouldn't apologize for it.  Being the kind of person I am who will hold a grudge forever it is now a matter as to when he is going to give in.  He will eventually because he is typically a peace keeper.  He is being stubborn right now because he thinks I'm being irrational - which may very well be true, but to me this is an unresolved issue and I can't/won't move past it until it is.  So there we are.  How's that for being vague?

In other news, I got my haircut today.  It had been way too long - 3 months and it was driving me crazy.  I'm finally getting over my cold that starting hitting me on Tuesday.  I pretty much came home most evenings and went to bed after taking a benadryl.  I didn't have any sneezing today.  There's a little bit of congestion, but I think I'm on the upswing.  I haven't done much studying this week because of the cold but I need to get back at it.  The Houston tournament is coming up in less than two months and I want to be prepared.  I may need to start going back to the public library on weekends and do some studying in a quiet place away from the distractions of home.  Of course the problem with a library is that often there are distractions in the form of books.  Two of my ebook reservations came through today so I've got to get those read first.  At least I have things to keep me busy while I wait for that apology.

No comments: