Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Nursing a Cold

I could feel it coming on during band rehearsal last night.  You know that feeling when your throat starts to get kind of sore and you know something is about to hit you.  I came home and took a tylenol pm and went straight to bed.  Sure enough woke up feeling sick - but not enough to warrant taking the day off.  My throat is sore and I feel a bit run down with some sniffles.  Of course we had a faculty meeting after school so I didn't even get home until after 6:00.  I picked up Sonic on the way home in spite of the diet.  I didn't lose any weight this week but I'm not surprised after this weekend.  I'll have to do better the rest of the week but I think an exception can be made when you feel like crap.

I'm still working on my Scrabble stuff.  Up to the letter L in my four letter word lists.  I think tonight calls for an early bed time.  I'm going to go watch some HGTV or Big Bang Theory and call it an early night.

No comments: