Sunday, October 06, 2013

Same Old Stuff

Can’t say that anything exciting is going on here.  Matt has moved in and there’s boxes all over the place again.  Eventually we’ll get it sorted with much of it stored in the attic.  I finally ordered a dresser for Matt since I wouldn’t allow his ugly 70’s dresser in the bedroom. 

Last week was extremely busy at school and it keeps piling up.  I’ve been asked to create a template for library websites for all the secondary schools in the district based on my own website.  I guess I have to stop being so awesome.  My Scrabble club is still growing.  I  have 30-40 students that come in before school.  I have students during all three lunches and some that even stay after school.  I finalized my major book orders and got those submitted.  The book fair was in the library so I had deal with that as well.  I’ll be glad to get my library back to somewhat normal functions this next week. 

My class reunion is coming up and so I’ve been working on that this weekend.  I’m trying to get the t-shirt order finalized.  I also have to print the name tags for the reunion as well. It’s not for another two weeks but it will get here before I know it.  I booked a hotel in Abilene because  we’ll be leaving here Thursday evening and drive halfway. 

I’ve actually done some reading lately. I finished Sue Grafton’s “W is for Wasted” which I enjoyed.   I also read “Cuckoo’s Calling” by JK Rowling written under a pseudonym.  Today I didn’t do much of anything.  I actually changed into my pajamas a little while ago.  I figured I wouldn’t be going out this evening so I might as well be comfortable.  Matt just called and is on his way home from playing Scrabble.  I ordered a pizza online and he is going to pick it up.  I’m fighting a headache right now so I think I’ll just take it easy this evening. 

No comments: