Monday, May 19, 2014

Is school out yet?

It’s that time of year when the kids are getting antsy and hyper.  I’m ready for them to be done.  I have tons to do in my library, but it’s slow going at times.  I have to start my inventory tomorrow.  That means scanning all 8000+ books/av materials in the library.  I hope to get most of it done in the next three days.  I’m debating going up to the Panhandle this weekend.  I really need to be able to visit with Mary who is handling the music and talk to the florist about wedding flowers.

My wedding dress is on its way from China.  It is supposed to be here Thursday.  I hope it fits.  All my bridesmaids have gotten their dresses and they all said it fits.  The wedding is less than two months away.  Time seems to be going by really fast.  The invitations have been sent out and now it is a hurry up and wait moment. 

Life isn’t very exciting right now.  School is busy.  Spurs are playing but not as well as they should be at the moment.  I’m going to be heading to bed shortly.  I can’t watch the game when they are making dumb mistakes. 

No comments: