Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sonic for dinner and the NBA draft

What has happened to me that I’m watching the NBA draft?  It must be that there isn’t anything good on t.v.  I don’t know any of these players, I don’t even get how this draft thing works with trades and such.  I’m just curious as to who the Spurs will pick when it’s their turn. 

I have to give a shout out to my friend Andrew who inspired my dinner choice for tonight.  I couldn’t think of anything I really wanted and he keeps mentioning the Asiago Chicken sandwiches from Sonic.  So I headed out and picked up a combo with tots and a root beer.  I also added a caramel oreo shake which was quite good.  Now I’m fairly stuffed.  The sandwich was very good but I thought I’d ordered the club sandwich but there wasn’t any bacon. 

I’m going to keep this short and sweet for tonight.  Be on the lookup for my seven quick takes post tomorrow. 

No comments: