Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to work

I didn’t want to get up this morning, but that is not a surprise.  I made it to school by 8:00.  I spent most of the day pulling out equipment and entering information in the computer.  It wasn’t very exciting, but it has to be done. 

After work I went by the credit union to talk to them about a loan I applied for online.  I was approved, but I wanted to change the term of the loan.  I was there about an hour, but I walked out with two cashiers checks to pay off my credit cards. 

I thought I was going to see my brother tonight.  They were in town going to Sea World, but he hasn’t returned any of my calls.  I finally went out and picked up some dinner at Sonic.  I thought of my friend Andrew while ordering.  I got the Asiago chicken club sandwich and a mini butterfinger blast. 

At least after getting up early and working all day, I should be able to get to sleep easily tonight.  I’m already feeling pretty tired and it’s not even 10 yet. 

Matt didn’t have a very good Scrabble day today.  He only won 2 games out of 7.  I hope he has a better day tomorrow.  He will be coming home late on Wednesday.  I’m ready for him to be home.  We rarely spend much time apart.

For those of you that submitted questions last week, I’ll answer them for this Friday’s 7 quick takes.  I could still use a few more questions if anyone is wondering anything that I haven’t covered in my blog in the past 10 years. 

No comments: