3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2014?
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- richer or poorer? Poorer - wedding costs and surgery for Lucy
- thinner or fatter? Definitely fatter - can't fit into what used to be my loose pants - time to do something about that I guess.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend the holidays?
Valentine’s Day – with Matt at home - grilled steaks and watched tv.
Easter – with Matt - can't even remember what church we went to this year.
4th of July – with Matt – cooked out on the grill and then just hung o ut at home.
21. Did you fall in love in 2014?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your favorite film of this year?
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
28. Whom did you miss?
29. Who was the best new person you met?
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.