Monday, February 11, 2013

Back to busy

I’m playing in the orchestra again.  They moved rehearsals back to Monday nights so I told them I’d come play but that I would miss the last concert.  So tonight I had rehearsal and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.  Surprisingly, I could play all the music.  Tomorrow is band rehearsal.  I really should practice some of the music, but I haven’t made the time.  My friend Kirsten and Josh are coming on Wednesday to stay here while they go to the TMEA convention.  Then my ex-boyfriend, Michael, is coming here for a convention next week and we’ll probably go to dinner. 

Matt and I had a nice time in Houston.  I got to get a ride in on a new coaster so that was fun.  We also went to the aquarium which was a little disappointing and then went to the Galleria to do some shopping.  I only bought some things at Bath and Body Works.  We met his friends for brunch after church on Sunday.  It was nice to meet them and they paid for our meal. 

Well Lent is just a couple of days away.  This year I’m not giving up anything, but I’m adding exercise.  I’m going to force myself to walk at least 3 days a week.  I’m also going to continue to watch my calorie intake.  I really need to work on the weight loss. 

No comments: