Friday, February 08, 2013

Mini Vacay

Matt and I are heading to Houston this evening.  We originally planned to go to Nacogdoches for a Scrabble tournament (and to see Josh), but the tournament got canceled and Matt already had Saturday off.  So we decided to head to Houston and go to the Kemah boardwalk (and ride some coasters), probably go shopping, and then visit some of his friends on Sunday morning.  I think it will be a very nice getaway. 

I finished my library inventory today so that is a relief.  I still have so much on my plate that I don’t know if I’ll ever catch up, but my one goal for next week is to get my desk cleaned off!  I think the papers on my desk just reproduce when I’m not looking. 

I feel really exhausted today.  I may just sleep on the way to Houston.  Matt is driving.  I paid for the hotels and he’s covering the meals and boardwalk tickets.  I’m really starving today too.  I didn’t even stop to each lunch today.  I remembered that I was hungry during 7th period so I had a bag of chips.  I’ve started calorie counting again, but thankfully I have a lot left over right now so I can get a nice burger or something as we head out of town.

No comments: