Saturday, September 07, 2013

Another week down

Things are off and running at school.  I opened the library on Wednesday and have already had three classes in there this week.  I think there’s going to be a lot of students interested Scrabble club.  I’ll know for sure on Monday when we have our first meeting.  Someone from the district communications office is going to come out to write a story about the club.  This week I worked on some lessons for the digital citizenship lessons that have to be taught to all the students in the school.  I’m having all the teachers present it this year and that will take off about two weeks of work that I normally have to do.  Maybe I’ll be able to finish cleaning out my back rooms by the end of next week then. 

Matt has the day off today so we’re going to go pack some of the stuff in his apartment.  It was great to sleep in today – especially after taking two benadryl last night.  I had some allergies hit me around dinner time last night.  We went to Cheddars for dinner and on the way home I sneezed quite a bit.  I took the first benadryl around 8:20 but it didn’t seem to work much an hour later so I took another one. I guess that did the trick as it knocked me out.  I had a lot of weird dreams last night.  I didn’t get out of bed until after 10 this morning.  I woke up the first time around 7:45 when I had to go to the bathroom and Lucy insisted on food.  I went back to bed and slept until around 9:30.  I still stayed in bed and read for a little bit before I managed to get up and about. 

Now I’m having my coffee and some french toast sticks which aren’t that great.  Oh well, at least it is something for breakfast which is more than I usually eat.  Not sure when we’ll head to Matt’s apartment.  The nice thing about weekends is that I can make my own schedule.

No comments: