Friday, September 12, 2014

7 Quick Takes – really quick

This week has gone by so fast that it didn’t really dawn on my that it was Friday until after I got home this evening and was catching up on other blogs.  Oh yeah, I guess I get to sleep in tomorrow.  

I made Lucy a very happy kitty tonight by bringing home some catnip.  I don’t know what kind of drug it to her, but she was going to town for a bit after I put it on her scratchy thing.

Work has been busy but good.  Scrabble class is going well.  They are taking their first major test next week.  I’m going to create it this week.  From now on, tests will be taken online… easier grading.

Matt and I went to Applebees for dinner.  My meal wasn’t very good but the perfect margarita was great as always.  I had the Honey Pepper Chicken with four cheese macaroni.  The chicken was fine, but I didn’t care for the taste of the macaroni. 

Today I’m hosting a teacher library orientation.  This is the first time I’ve been able to do this.  I’m offering snacks and coffee.  Hopefully that will get a few teachers to come.

Matt and I accidentally overslept earlier this week.  I’m not sure how that happened.  I’m pretty sure I set my alarm, but it didn’t seem to go off.  Matt usually gets up with no problem without an alarm.  I think the dogs are to blame because they were going crazy around 5 or 6 a.m. and Matt got up to let them downstairs.  He normally gets up at 7, but I noticed it was 7:24 at one point.  We both made it to work on time, but he had to skip breakfast.  I had to have coffee once I got to work.

I’ve lost Matt’s computer.  I think I put it up in a safe place before we went on our honeymoon, but now I can’t find where I put it.  I’m going to have to dig through the house tomorrow to see if I can find it.  It’s a very strange thing.  I have a great memory where I can remember birthdays of friends in junior high or useless movie facts, but I could probably hide Easter Eggs from myself.  
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Like your husband I have an internal alarm clock and don't need an alarm to go off. Great during the week, sucks on the weekends.

Which roller coaster is your favorite and why? How many times have you got off and got back in line to ride again?

Anonymous said...

Hope you find the computer. That is an odd thing to lose.