Friday, January 09, 2015

It's Damn Cold

I really shouldn't complain after having lived in the Texas Panhandle for 41 years and suffering through many brittle, cold winters.  It hasn't even hit freezing yet - it started around 43 degrees this morning and was 36 when I left school.  I guess I've become acclimated to a warmer climate because it feels miserably cold to me.  At least it shouldn't last too long.  It's supposed to get back in the 50's next week and possibly the 60's the following week.

Tomorrow I may just stay in bed all day.  Matt wanted to go to church at 5:30, but I may just let him go on his own and I'll go sometime on Sunday when it starts to warm up.  I have a lot to work on this weekend.  I still have house cleaning/organization to work on as well as the online book club project.
I got more new books for the library today.  I love it when I get to have the first look and some of the books I ordered.  I just wish I had more time to actually read some of them.

1 comment:

Billy said...

It's been in the 20's and 30's here. Have a great weekend!