Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ahhh... to sleep in finally

It's been an exhausting week.  I had coffee three days this week which almost unheard of for me.  I scanned my library inventory this week and had to get ready to be gone all next week.  I'm looking forward to my trip to Austin, but it's tiring trying to get ready for it.  I was so tired this morning, I never even heard Matt get up and get ready.  He had to shake me awake to kiss me good-bye.  I had a very strange, but interesting dream about a weird roller coaster bike thing.  It's hard to explain, but it was a really fun ride in my dream.

I'm trying to decide what to do today.  I could be productive and start tackling the mess I've left in the office that I haven't touched in weeks now.  I do need to do some laundry and pack for my trip.  I still have a Kohl's gift card and some cash to spend so maybe I'll go shopping.  Or maybe I'll be lazy and sit in my bed all day and goof off online.  I do like my Chromebook that I got for Christmas.  It is so fast.  I'll probably take it with me to Austin for the conference.  I can take notes using Google docs and the battery lasts a long time.


1 comment:

Billy said...

Hope you had a great day! Have fun on your trip!