Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Introduction

Guess I should introduce myself to people that might happen to check out this journal of sorts. My real name is Jennifer, nickname is jifner or you can find me on yahoo as annabel_lee_tx. Extra points are given if you know the source of the latter nickname. I'm 34, recently divorced (thankfully), and have a wonderful 13 year old son. My interests include riding coasters (I'm a member of ACE, American Coaster Enthusiasts), reading, music (listening & some playing), playing games (board games, not RPG), and cooking to some degree (though I hate to do dishes). I'm in the process of dating once again and am finding it very interesting. When I was in high school and college I could barely get a guy to ask me out without major interference on my part. (Only on two occasions do I remember a guy calling me up and asking me on a date) Seems now that I'm divorced the men are coming out of the woodwork. It's a nice feeling. It helps that I've lost about 30 lbs (more of an exaggeration these days-- damn scale!) but it makes me feel better about myself and I have a great deal of self-confidence these days. I'm not sure if I'll post much about my dating experiences here (as a certain friend of mine who will probably read this and check it daily might not like that) but it would be interesting reading. I guess I'll keep that for a my private journal (you know the kind where you use a pen). Will have to keep the intro short for now, but am sure will share much more in future posts.

2 comments:

PEG said...

Aha! I've infected you! Welcome to the world of blogging, m'dear. Will you be rid of me now? Nevermore.

PEG said...

Incidentally...since this is new to you and it's something I've grown interested in...take a look at the two interview meme examples on mine and then I would like a set of questions from you. Thanks.