Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Tired

I'm so frickin' tired at the moment and yet I'm still on this computer. I have so much to do before tomorrow and once again, it will be put off until the last minute. Oh well. I think this will be a fun trip for the most part.. not sure about the whole idea of Branson in general. It's just seems like a kind of old-folksy sort of place. I am looking forward to going to Silver Dollar City and Celebration city and riding a few coasters. Well, I'm going to retire shortly so will keep this brief tonight.

1 comment:

PEG said...

I don't think you'll have any problems with Branson; I get the impression from some that the old-folksy bit is an illusion. It's not Vegas, to be sure, but it's also not Geritol City.

Enjoy your trip and think about me toiling away in the salt mines while you're gone.

PS -- I was serious about going to Cleveland or Vegas and seeing the Hall of Fame or the Star Trek thing, and I was serious about inviting you. So keep that in mind. :)