Monday, May 11, 2009

FYI

If you are on eharmony, don't brag about your intelligence on your profile if cannot spell the word "intelligence." Case in point:

The one thing so-in-so (name changed to protect the not so innocent) wishes MORE people would notice about him is:

  • How giving I am and my intillence
I was going to let this slide thinking it was just a typo. But then there was this:

One thing that only so-in-so's best friends know is:

  • How giving and how passionate I am. My intillect
Also - don't try to tell me you're retired construction engineer and have a Master's degree if you cannot write in what is remotely close to proper English. Case in point:

I am a Retired Construction Engineer but still involved in consultancy works for firms,also am a prospective Entrepreneur about starting my own fabric/Textile business,i already had my first degree in Civil Engineering..I worked with few Construction companies and have held various positions and in the course of my work i have travel led to so many countries and i must say it very good to have being exposed to the world and become more aware of happening and places around the world.i had Masters from the Alabama State university in Business Administration to fortify me for my new business line and since 2006 i started putting things together for my business.

Why, why, why am I a freak magnet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Maybe the combination of openness and friendliness of your character qualifies you in the eyes of some people as "easy prey". I guess many people misinterpret friendliness as kind of weakness.
I am sure the Mister in question has seen a lot of construction sites ...

Leann said...

Oh how very funny!!

I hope you have better luck than I did sweetie.