Saturday, April 20, 2013

Proud Mother

Well, my son had his senior music composition recital this evening.  He is an amazing composer.  I'm very proud of him.  He wrote some very interesting and beautiful pieces of music.  The players that performed his pieces did very well.  We had a very nice reception afterward (paid for by my aunt and uncle).  Maybe when I get a CD of his music, I'll post some it on here so that you can hear some of his music.  It's been a very exhausting weekend, but very fulfullilng.  I know I'm only giving you a tease right now.  I'll try to write in more detail later.  I just wanted to let you know that I've been busy with all of this, and my son is simply amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy for you and your son. It would be great if you would post some of his music! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Andrew said...

My most poignant memory of Josh was when his father died and he handled it like a true man. That kid has class!

Jan said...

I can't wait! I'm sure you're bursting your buttons with pride...one of the perks of motherhood.

Jan