Friday, December 27, 2013

I must have been good this year

Santa was very generous this year.  I got a new purple Keurig coffee maker to take with me to school, a Kindle Fire HDX, a Bose BlueTooth mini speaker, and a Titanic jigsaw puzzle.  Even my stocking was filled this year – I got a lottery ticket (and won $25), Big Bang Theory Bobble Heads, and a variety of snacks.  My aunt sent me a new comforter for my bed.  Josh bought me something from my Amazon wish list, but delivery has been delayed.  Maybe I’ll get it today. 

I think Matt liked his presents as well.  I bought him pajamas, a new sweater, a weather radio, a book of obscure words, and a new laptop computer.  I also got him socks as he requested.  Josh got pajamas, a dinosaur shirt, a digital recorder, and a binding machine for his music scores.  I also bought him clothes during Thanksgiving in Albuquerque. 

We went to see the movie American Hustle on Christmas day.  The acting was really good though I thought it was slightly long.  Matt grilled steaks for dinner.  His mom sent him his annual Omaha Steaks package. 

Matt is off today.  We’re going to go to the movies tonight to see Saving Mr. Banks.  I’ve enjoyed having mostly pajama days this week. 

No comments: