Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still tired, but still moving

I hit the snooze on my alarm clock twice this morning.  That’s all I could afford and still have time to take a shower.  I barely made it to school by 8:00 this morning which is when I am supposed to sign in.  I usually get there 10-15 minutes early.  I also made some coffee and took it with me.  It helped for a while, but I was dragging again this afternoon.  I spent the day cleaning out the textbook room.  I’m making a bigger mess, but that’s how I clean.  It always gets worse before it gets better. 

I left school right at 4:30 and picked up Sonic for supper.  I ate and then watched t.v. until I had to leave for band rehearsal.  I just got back and my mouth is sore.  I’m still tired.  I’m going to head to bed shortly and hope that I can finally get enough sleep. 

No comments: