Monday, January 30, 2012

Another free Monday

Tonight is another break from orchestra rehearsal.  Tonight is for the strings only.  That means that Josh and I were able to go to the grocery store tonight.  Josh helped me financially by paying for it tonight.  My student loans kicked in this month so now it’s going to be tight money-wise.  I’m hoping that I’ll be able to sell my house in Canyon this summer to my aunt and uncle and use the money from it to pay off a few things and the rest for a down payment on another house.  We’ll see how that goes.  I do want to get my own place that I can do with as I please.  I especially want a pet door. 

Today I worked on a lesson over dictionary skills for some of the English classes.  I’ll teach it to three classes tomorrow and see how it goes.  Tonight I’m watching the episodes of American idol that I missed.  I think I’ll start my next Sue Grafton book and just take it easy tonight.  I got blisters on my feet from walking to church on Sunday so I don’t want to do anything but sit. 

Matt emailed me today and said he would pay my entry fee for the next Scrabble tournament.  I guess I’ll try it again.  He assured me that there will be more people at my level this go around.  I don’t know about that, but I guess I’ll give it a try.  We have to decide whether to go up late on Friday or leave really early Saturday morning.  I’ll get some studying in and some practice and see what happens. 

No comments: