Sunday, October 07, 2012

Making progress

I’m slowly getting things unpacked, but it’s not going as fast as I’d like – but that’s just because I’ve been pretty lazy.  Today was the first cold (really cool) day we’ve had in San Antonio and it was just one of those stay in bed and nap kind of days.  Of course the more I unpack, sometimes the bigger mess is made.  I still have the dilemma of deciding whether I should pain the loft area.  If I do, I need to do it before I get all my books and stuff set up in there.  But if I paint, I will have to paint the entire upstairs area (outside of the bedrooms) and probably down the stairs as well.  The other issue is deciding what color to paint. 

Tomorrow my garage door opener is getting installed as well as my new dishwasher.  I will have to take off from work in the afternoon for the dishwasher install because they aren’t coming until sometime between 2 and 5.  Matt has a doctor’s appointment so he can’t be here then.  But that means perhaps I can get more stuff unpacked and some curtains hung.  I think I’ll have to make some curtains for the dining room and kitchen because I haven’t found anything that I like.  But there’s no major hurry – no neighbors behind me. 

No comments: