Monday, October 01, 2012

Brief blogging break

It's going to be difficult for me to post for a few days as I will not have Internet at home until Friday. Right now I'm posting from my iPhone which is a pain. I had to install chrome on my phone in order to post and typing is slow going. Thank goodness for auto correct as I'm making a lot of mistakes. In brief summary, I got moved and it was a complete hassle thanks to the constant rain this past weekend. I'll write all the details when I can post from my laptop.  Hey, it's not like I was blogging regularly anyway, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, rather regularly if you ask me :) Sorry about the rain, that surely makes moving a lot more complicated. I always enjoy reading about your day, hopefully you'll soon post how you're settling in. See you soon
jan