Friday, December 28, 2012

Just plain lazy

I’ve hardly done anything the past three days.  I have gotten out, but only briefly and only because I had to.  Wednesday I went to the store for a couple of necessities.  Yesterday, I went to the post office because I was out of stamps and had to mail some things.  Matt is off today, but he had to go to the dentist.  I’m not sure what my plans will be.  I have some gift cards to spend so I might get dressed eventually and get out. 

Yesterday I watched tv most of the day though I did put my new lamp together and work on some rosaries.  I thought about trying to sell them online again, but haven’t decided yet. 

We thought about going to Six Flags sometime during the break, but I’m not sure if I really want to.  I know, it’s a shock, but the temps are cooler right now and I think I’d rather wait until the spring.  I do need to get a new season pass though. 

I know I had promised to post some pics of the house… I just forgot to take them when the house was clean for the party.  Now it’s a bit of a mess again.  I’ll try to tidy up this weekend and take some pics – maybe even a video. 

Well, I think I’ll get back to doing nothing. 

2 comments:

Jan said...

The only problem with retirement is that you have a tough time distinguishing between having nothing to do and doing nothing. So far, I'm excelling in both!

I can't wait to see the photos/video of the house!

Enjoy your time off, happy new year!

Jan (in snowy and blowy PA)

Leann said...

Enjoy the down time, the chaos resumes soon enough :-)