Thursday, March 21, 2013

Exhausted

Having the time change (which I hate by the way) before spring break is horrible.  During the break I stay up late and sleep late ALL week.  When Monday comes it is a terrible shock to my system.  Monday wasn’t too bad, but Tuesday was just horrible.  I’m starting to get to bed earlier this week, but it’s still hard.  Right now I just want to take a nap but I can’t.  I have to leave in about 20 minutes to meet Matt for dinner and then go to Scrabble practice.  It has been an exhausting week.  Monday night I had orchestra rehearsal.  Tuesday night was band rehearsal.  After school on Wednesday I presented a session on my Scrabble club from 4:00 to 6:00.  At the end of the meeting I got a call from someone in San Antonio asking if I had two dogs named Max and Mollie.  I said yes and she said that they were out roaming on one of the roads by the missions that is about a mile from my house.  She offered to take them back to my neighborhood.  I thanked her and sent Matt over there right away.  She dropped them off at my neighbor’s and Matt got them back inside.  I thought Matt might have left the gate open after mowing the yard yesterday, but he said he didn’t.  The only thing we could figure out is that Felix taught them to go under the fence in a spot that wasn’t well blocked off.  So last night we went and bought more cinder blocks to cover the areas where that they could potentially free themselves again. 

Yesterday was also a big day for change as well.  For Matt’s birthday I gave him my old iPhone 3G with the promise of adding him to my phone plan and paying the first month’s bill and the activation fee.  (This is in addition to the other presents I gave him and buying him dinner.)  So yesterday we went to the AT&T store to make the change.  It turns out to add him on my plan, we both have to have phone numbers in the same area code.  So I decided to actually “commit” to San Antonio and changed to the 210 area code.  Matt had to change his number as well since we couldn’t get his account information to transfer his current number.  So we both have new phone numbers and he now has an iPhone which he has promised to carry with him from now on.  We’ll see how it goes.  So if you know me in real life or have my old number, contact me via email and I’ll give you the new number (Andrew, Carol, and anyone else I have forgotten that reads this blog.) 

No comments: