Saturday, March 02, 2013

Time to upgrade?

Well, I bit the bullet the other day and decided to get the Adobe Creative Cloud so I could have access to Photoshop and InDesign at school and at home.  I had the programs on my old laptop which still works but is really, really slow.  The laptop I currently have is ok, but it’s now 3 years old and the warranty is going to expire next month.  I’m thinking of potentially going back to a desktop computer.  It would be nice to have a bigger screen to work in Photoshop.  I’m thinking I would like to have an all in one computer.  I really don’t want an obnoxious desktop tower and have to hook up all the wires and such.  I’ve been partial to Dell computers, but I’m also looking at the HPs.  Then again, I don’t know that I need a new computer, but I’m kind of like Andrew – can you ever have too much in the way of technology?  So it’s just something I’m thinking about, but not sure if I’ll talk myself into buying.  I also want to buy a small tv to put in front of my treadmill in hopes that I’ll use it more.  I did walk three times last week but this week, I’ve only walked once so far.  I have to walk today and tomorrow to make my self-imposed quota. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Now you are talking my language. Go to Newegg.com and look at their "all-in-ones". Big screens and a minimum of wires.

I missed you last week when you didn't post very much. It is a joy to get a post from you.