Saturday, November 09, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me (And Josh)

Well, it’s not quite our birthday yet – but just a few more hours and I’ll officially be 44 (yes, I feel somewhat old) and Josh will be 23.  I celebrated tonight by buying Matt and I new iPhones.  I got the 5s and Matt got a 5c.  Josh will get my old iPhone 4 since both of his phones are currently broken.  He has another year on his contract so this will give him something to get him by until then.  I tried going to the AT&T store to get the phones but the ones we wanted were out of stock so we headed to the Apple store instead.  Luckily, they had what I wanted so it was fairly quick and easy to get everything.  We had dinner at the mall at an Italian restaurant.  The food was very good and I brought some leftovers home for lunch tomorrow.  I also went to Victoria’s Secret and got a new bra.  Maybe that’s too much information, but you have to understand that I wear them until they practically fall apart.  I figured it was a birthday present to myself. 

We have no plans for tomorrow other than Matt will take me out to dinner tomorrow night.  I plan to sleep in for as long as I want tomorrow morning.  We may wait to go to late church around 1:00 pm.  I already sent Josh an Amazon Gift card for his birthday since I wouldn’t be seeing him this weekend.  Though he is somewhat close by, he is busy with school right now.  Besides, we’ll see him in a couple of weeks when we head to Albuquerque for Thanksgiving. 

I think I’m going to go play with my new phone some more and then read until I fall asleep. 

No comments: