Thursday, February 27, 2014

Under the weather

Last night my throat started getting scratchy and I’ve felt generally blah today.  I had to do make up tests again today, but it was much better than last week.  We got started at a decent time and all were finished before 1:00.  I took some advil earlier in the day and it probably helped.  I could feel it wearing off by dinner time.  I met Matt at Taco Cabana for dinner.  I was hungry, but I could feel my throat getting sore.  I stayed for one miserable Scrabble game at club.  It was one of the worst games I’ve ever played.  I could not catch a break on drawing tiles.  I didn’t even break 250 points which is lousy. 

Matt and I are heading to Dallas for a weekend trip tomorrow evening.  He has family that is coming down to visit and we will get to meet up with them.  He’s going fishing with his cousins on Saturday morning and I’ll be shopping with my cousin Amanda. 

I took more advil tonight and it may be working – it’s kind of hard to tell. I’ll me going to bed shortly.  I’m trying to stay awake so that I can take my laundry out of the dryer before it all wrinkles.  I might not make it.  There’s only 5 minutes of Big Bang Theory left and the advil pm is starting to make me feel sleepy. 

No comments: