Sunday, March 09, 2014

Spring Break is Here

Yesterday was a pajama day.  I never changed out my pajamas all day.  I slept in until 9:30.  I sat on the couch most of the day.  I gathered and input addresses for all the wedding guests.  The list keeps growing it seems.  I’m going to order my wedding dress this week.  I had a lady from school take my measurements for me.  My plan for spring break is to get some wedding planning done.  I also plan to get all of Matt’s stuff that is in boxes put away.  It’s time to actually use the attic for storage I guess. 

Matt and I decided to try to stop going out to dinner as much as we usually do.  I’m giving up fast food and alcohol for Lent.  Hopefully that will help our budgets and my waist.  I wish I had more exciting things to post, but life is rather dull here.  No exciting spring break plans.  We thought about going to Fiesta Texas, but the weather is going to be cool this week.  It was rainy yesterday.  It was just cool today – only getting up to the 50’s.  It’s supposed to be nice Tuesday and Wednesday. 

No comments: