Monday, June 24, 2019

Daily 3 - Breakfast

I'm not much of a breakfast person in general.  I'm usually just not hungry in the mornings so I usually don't each anything at home most normal work days.  When I have company I might cook something or sometimes Matt will pick up breakfast burritos (brisket, no egg) on weekends.  Since we're traveling and Matt is more of a breakfast person, we have been eating at restaurants.  Today's daily three are the things I usually order:

1.  Bacon - My favorite breakfast meat, followed closely by good (not spicy) sausage.  Not over cooked, but some crispiness.

2.  Hashbrowns - With ketchup and pepper.  I don't like them too greasy, but they should have some flavor to them.

3.  Toast with Butter and Jelly - Preferably strawberry or mixed fruit jelly.  Grape is not my favorite.  

Bonus:  Sometimes if I'm really hungry I'll have french toast, but usually the order is so huge I can't finish it so I usually don't order it.  I only like waffles if they are somewhat crispy.  I do not like pancakes at all.  

No comments: