Saturday, June 22, 2019

Daily 3 - Three Restaurants

Today was the first day of the Scrabble tournament here in Ankeny, Iowa.  I thought about doing a Scrabble post of unusual words I played today, but most words were fairly ordinary.  I ended up splitting my day going 4-4.  Now for today's post - three restaurants we ate at today (that I've never been to before).

1.  Perkins Restaurant - For breakfast.  I had hash browns, bacon, toast, and coffee.  Matt wanted a Blueberry Muffin but they were out. 

2.  Wig and Pen Pizza Pub - For lunch.  I had a salad and cup of French Onion soup.  Matt had the Union Jack pizza.  Salad was ok, but the soup was delicious.

3.  Zombie Burgers and Shakes - I had the Planet Terror burger and a Rootbeer Float.  Matt had the Flamethrower and we shared some fries.  It was fine though the BBQ sauce was a little spicy for me.

No comments: