Monday, August 26, 2019

Work, work, work

I used to have a copy of a cartoon posted in my classroom when I was a teacher.  It said "God put me on this earth to accomplish so many things.  I'm so far behind, I will never die."  I'm feeling like that at the moment.  I don't think I'll ever catch up but at least as a librarian, it's not a tragedy when I don't get something finished for the most part.  Last week I focused on getting ready for the escape room at the comic-con, which was a bit of a bust.  The crowd was very small this year.  We only made about $48.  I should have just made a donation to the club and not do all the work I did.  This week's focus is getting another 200 students to complete a technology survey by the end of the week.  I thought that I was behind, but it turns out our school has the highest percentage of completion so far.  I'm going to shoot for 95% and will be satisfied if I get there.  Hopefully, it will be closer to 100%. 




No comments: