Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Feeling tired

I did not want to get up this morning. I don't know why I felt so tired. I was in bed by ten. But I'm still tired tonight and I'm avoiding doing any kind of work. I brought home papers to grade but I don't think I can concentrate on them. I have some grad school work I should do as well, but I don't think I can focus on it either. Maybe my body is finally telling me to slow down and just get some rest. I am going to go to bed early tonight.

I had a good conversation with a friend of mine online last night. We went to high school together and he was good friends with Marty back then. He understands many of my frustrations with Marty's wishy-washy-ness but he gave me a new perspective to think about.

1 comment:

Leann said...

New perspectives are usually a good thing. Makes your perseption more well rounded.