Monday, April 06, 2009

Ready for a break

I appreciate all the wonderful comments that you've sent the past few days. Yes, I am always doing too much for other people. I guess I get that from my mother. Even when she was in her last few weeks dying of cancer, she kept asking questions like "Did everyone get enough to eat?" She kept working up until her last month when she finally lost the ability to walk. I guess it goes along with my inability to say "no."
I am looking forward to having a four day weekend. I promise to get some rest, but I will have to get some work done. I absolutely have to catch up on grading. I need to clean house and take care of some yearbook business that has been neglected for quite a while.
As far as the job search goes, I haven't been called for an interview so I'm not sure I'll get a chance for a library job next year. If not, that's ok. I will talk to my principal about my schedule for next year and give up speech team. I don't know about yearbook yet. I've done a really poor job with it this year. On the good news front, we will be able to get Nationals paid for this year.
This is another busy week. Tonight I had a woodwind rehearsal for band. Tomorrow, I'm going to watch the one-act play at Josh's school. Wednesday is choir rehearsal for the Easter services. I have an assignment due on Thursday and I have church this week Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thankfully after Saturday I'll be able to have a coke again. It's been tough to give them up during the past several weeks that have been quite stressful. I'm looking forward to a very large Route 44 from Sonic after church on Sunday.
Well, I'm heading to bed early since I was up late last night finishing an assignment for grad school. I thought it was due today but I realized last night around 9:00 that is was due by 11:59. I submitted it at 11:10.

No comments: