Wednesday, May 05, 2010

On the way to Austin

Somehow I managed to get everything done today and leave on time.  I had to pack this morning, write up my sub plans, print worksheets, grade papers, buy glue sticks, pick up the expedition and leave by 4:00.  We stopped in Lubbock for dinner and I had a giant burrito at Freebirds.  I don’t know if it was the burrito, but I started having intestinal issues and had to make several stops after that.  We are in Abilene tonight and will head into Austin tomorrow. 

Thankfully we’re not heading out until 9:00 tomorrow.  I do need to get a log finished and submitted before we leave.  I just didn’t feel up to doing any work this evening.  I found out I made a 98 on my action research paper. I was very pleased with that grade.  I have a few more things to finish on my website and I’ll get that done in the next day or so.  I still have three assessments to finish and then I’ll be done for the semester. 

It’s way past my bedtime so I’m going to get some sleep. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my part of the world its Fryday evening now, you have around midday maybe. I hope it all went well and you are making your way back home!