Saturday, May 05, 2012

A long week

This week seemed really long for some reason.  I still feel way behind, but am working constantly to try to catch up.  Hopefully I’ll have everything done by June 13th which is my last day to work.  The students finish on June 6th.  Yesterday I had a textbook meeting and then spent the rest of the time working on the school inventory.  I had to move equipment and stuff so I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home.  I tried napping a bit before Matt got here, but it didn’t work.  I got a call from Lens Crafters and found out that my glasses were ready.  After Matt got here, we went to pick them up and then went to Cheddar’s for dinner.  I had some kind of rum drink that was pretty good and then ordered ribs and chicken for dinner.  It was too much food so I brought half of it home.  Matt and I watched the latest Mission Impossible movie last night. 

Today Matt and I are going shopping to find him some new clothes.  He is dreading it completely.  He always orders his clothes online.  I could never do that.  I always have to try on whatever I’m interested in because it may look great on the rack, but when I try it on, it may not fit right or look stupid.  We have to look at the big and tall sections because that’s the only place we’ll find stuff in his size.  We’ll try Dillards, Penny’s, and Sear’s at the mall.  I’m looking forward to it, but he is a typical man that hates shopping. 

It takes a little getting used to with wearing the bifocals.  I don’t see a lot of difference in being able to read, but perhaps I just haven’t found the sweet spot.  But I think they look pretty good.  I can’t wait to try out my new sun glasses as well.  Well, I’m going to go get ready so we can get Matt stylin’ in some new clothes.  He is in desperate need of a wardrobe make-over. 

No comments: