Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Last Day of School

It was the last day for the students, but not for me.  I still have another week to work.  I am exhausted.  I worked non-stop today.  I’m going to need the week to get everything done.  I’m making progress, but it seems endless. 

Matt is here and he’s grilling Brats for dinner tonight.  I’m getting spoiled by not having to do much cooking.  And I’m still gaining weight.  I need to get busy with some exercise soon. 

Josh gets back on Saturday.  I’m ready for him to be home.  He said that it’s the coldest its been there and he’s ready to get back to warmer weather.  Well, he’ll get what he asks for as it is hot here. 

Tomorrow is my meeting with the financial person.  I’ll find out how much house I can afford.  I’m a little nervous about it as I don’t think I’ll qualify for as much as I’d like.  I’m hoping with interest rates as low as they are right now that I’ll be able to get more than expected.  I’m anxious to start looking at houses, but there’s so much that has to be done before that can happen.  I’ve got to get a contract on my house in Canyon and then pay off some of my debt.  I’m hoping I’ll be able to stay in my rental and rent on a month to month basis so that I can take time if I need to and possibly pursue a short sell house. 

I’ve been disappointed in the Spurs.  They have to win tonight in OKC and it’s going to be tough.  I know they have it in them, but for some reason they keep turning the ball over.  I hope that they give it all they’ve got and pull it out tonight.  It would be great to go to a finals game. 

No comments: