Friday, June 01, 2012

Need some rest

I’ve worked really hard this week.  Matt came and helped me all day yesterday and I think he was surprised by how much I do in the library.  It was nice to have him there though.  He helped me out quite a bit.  I spent almost all of today calling parents about overdue books.  This is the first chance I’ve had to do this all year.  I need to make additional calls next week, but probably won’t get the opportunity.  I have to start pulling all the computers and equipment out of the classrooms. 

I’ve started the process of getting pre-qualified for buying a house here.  My uncle is going to send me the money for the profit on the house I’m selling him in Canyon in advance and then I’ll pay him back when the house is actually sold.  I am going to talk with the lending agent on Thursday and see what I will qualify for.  There’s a house that Matt and I looked at last weekend that is a short sale.  It just dropped in price by $15000.  I really want to take a look at the inside of it.  A short sale worries me, but it is a huge one story house on a cul de sac. 

Tonight I’m going to have dinner with Matt and his friend Ira.  Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, but I’m thinking of driving around neighborhoods again.  I really would like to have a specific list of houses that I want to view. 

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good luck on the hunt for the perfecct habitat for yourself :-)