Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Not as tired today

Of course I didn’t work quite as hard.  I got the equipment in all the classrooms by lunchtime today.  I spent my lunch working on my book order.  After lunch I pulled textbooks for teachers.  Tomorrow we have more inservice meetings.  At least it is with other librarians so it should be more relevant to me.  When it is with other teachers they often go over things that don’t apply to me like grade book information and such.  Friday is the convocation for the entire district.  I got an email today that I have special seating at the event.  I’m sure it is because of the grant I received.  The students return to school on Monday.  My library won’t be ready for another week, but hopefully I’ll get it done. 

Matt is working late again tonight.  I made some roast beef, pasta, and had some leftover salad for dinner.  It was pretty yummy.  I’m having some chocolate oreos for dessert.  Not sure what else I’m going to do tonight.  I “should” do some cleaning and/or laundry, but I think I’ll save that for the weekend. 

The temperatures are dropping – under 100 degrees for the first time.   Luckily the air conditioner still seems to be working so I’m hopeful that it was just a one time issue and that it needed to rest a bit.  It was working hard this year.  My bill last month was the highest it’s ever been.

1 comment:

Leann said...

School time already! How quickly the summer seemed to pass. I hope this year brings you much love, luck, and blessings.