Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Life is getting routine again

Maybe I like a little drama every now and then.... but maybe not too much drama. Life is getting routine again. Get up earlier than I'm still used to. (I love having summers off) Make visits. Come home. Check email. Make supper. Get on the computer.
Guess that means things are going well... but wouldn't mind a little spice every now and then. Luckily Marty is going to be here this weekend!!!!!!! And he'll be here for 11 days. That makes me very happy. The long distance thing still sucks, but so far we're making it work pretty well.
I wish I had more exciting things to write about.
I'm debating whether I should write about more risque topics in my journal. I'm not sure who all reads this, but don't want to offend anyone. Debating the "keep it clean" version and keeping my Mary Poppins status or letting a little of the bad girl in me out.
If you read this journal... let me know what you think. Do I spice things up?

2 comments:

BikerTigger said...

Enjoyed your Blog. Stumbled across it from reading Prison Pete. Now, spicing it up may lead to more hits, but ....

PEG said...

Spice! Spice! I'm contemplating going a little further out there on mine, and my mother reads mine, so.... :)