Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Found this via perusing other sites and thought it would be cool to fill it out on a weekly basis. Feel free to do the same. Here's the website: http://www.sundaybrunch.org/

Another This and That
1. How do you like your eggs?
I don't eat eggs unless they're already cooked into something else like cakes or pies or french toast. Eggs themeselves are yucky to me.
2. What do you collect?
Anyone who knows me knows the answer to this... Marvin the Martian paraphernalia
3. Do you carry a purse, backpack or briefcase on a regular basis? If yes, does it contain only the essentials or a whole lot of everything?
Sometimes I carry a purse with just the basics or more (depending on it's size). My briefcase with my computer I carry every day when I work, and it only holds the essentials.
4. When is the last time you've read a book, put together a puzzle, built something or did something crafty?
Currently reading a book (Sue Grafton's D is for Deadbeat ... rereading the series), did a puzzle sometime last year when my mom was still alive, crafty... well, I decorated the rooms in my house before I moved in in March... that should be pretty crafty. Am an expert wallpaperer.
5. What was the highlight of your weekend?
Nothing too exciting this weekend... did the shopping thing for back to school and it was a mad house. Guess the highlight would be my makeover.

No comments: