Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday Brunch: School Days

School Days
1. Did you like or dislike high school? I liked high school (despite the tragic love life of a teenage girl)
2. Walk to school, ride the bus or catch a ride with someone? All of the above. Though when I finally got a new car (that I didn't have to put a quart of oil in every day) I learned to drive it (it was a standard) in one evening and never rode the bus to school again... though I did ride them on band trips. (those wonderful band trips... thanks Marty :)
3. What was your favorite subject? Band (duh)
4. When it came to doing homework, did you do it right away, wait 'til the last minute or just do it whenever you felt like it? Mostly waited to the last minute and still made A's for some reason. I remember meeting in the band hall before school every day and copying Brent's geometry homework.
5. Would you go to your high school reunion? Yes. I went to the 10th and will go to the 20th (in 4 years) with Marty. That will be very sweet. Wonder how many people will be shocked to see us together? I wonder how many others are with someone from high school.

No comments: