Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Here's this week's Sunday Brunch. There wasn't one last week.

1. Indoor or outdoor weddings? Indoor, they're more reliable.

2. How many wedding have you been in? 4 (ring bearer in my cousin's wedding, Robin's, Kim's, and my own)

3. When you were married (or if there is a wedding in your future), what type of wedding did or would you have? Have already had the big wedding with the white dress, preacher, and friends and family. We were married in a theatre. Next wedding will be informal, probably in Vegas, with whatever friends and family that want to come.

4. Have you caught the bouquet or garter? Yes, I caught the bouquet at Robin's wedding.

5. Tell us about a funny, scary or memorable wedding moment. I can't think of any of those. Mine was memorable to me, but it's now a "been there, done that" kind of thing. I cry at ALL weddings.

No comments: