Saturday, September 06, 2008

I will survive. hey, hey.

In grad school news, I am making some progress finally. I made myself sit down and get some work done today... even though it took me a while to get there. I've written four journal entries and am going to start the next one tonight or tomorrow morning after Church. I hope to get most of the ones for my Children's lit class done this weekend and then focus this next week on the paper for my Information Resources class.
I had a nice talk with Marty this evening. He is evacuating tomorrow because of hurricane Ike. He'll be heading to Orlando for a few days. I don't know if I'll get to talk to him much since his laptop doesn't work very well. But we'll manage somehow. He said he read my blog and I asked him if I was wrong in anything I wrote about him and he said no. He said that I haven't scared him yet and that was kind of scary to him. I think those are all good signs.
Now I'm watching Heroes with Josh. I started watching last year when he had me record the show for him but I didn't watch season one. I need to watch it so I can understand when season 3 starts.
Tomorrow I'm playing at the early Mass. Hopefully that means I'll get more done tomorrow. I still have a lot of school things to get done as well.
Well, I'm going to concentrate on the show and then call it a night soon.

2 comments:

Billy said...

I am glad you are able to concentrate on your studies. I can't wait for Heroes to come back on. I only watched bits and pieces of Season 1 as well, but I watched all of Season 2. It should be a great season for fall television.

Anonymous said...

Good news - nice to see that you get things done for yourself.