Sunday, September 06, 2009

Making some progress

I've been cleaning this weekend. It's not where it needs to be yet, but I'm getting closer. Most of the laundry is done but still need to mop, and do other general cleaning.

I'm still getting nowhere with Thomas. He refuses to call me. I may have to take Abbagirl's advice and let him go. I've pretty much given him a deadline of 10:30 tonight to call me. I cannot be in a relationship with someone that refuses to communicate with me regardless of the reason.

I took my cataloging quiz today and made a perfect score on the second try. I was glad they gave us multiple chances to take it. I scored a 70 the first time.

I'm having some wine right now and thinking about making something for dinner. How's your weekend going?

1 comment:

Leann said...

I ditto what Abba said. You deserve SO much better than that. Game playing and immaturity are two things that will turn me away faster than anything.