Saturday, September 05, 2009

Unfocused again

Well, I've spent two days avoiding things that need to be done by doing other things that need to be done, but not necessarily as a priority. I'm irritated with yet another issue with the potential new man and it has yet to be resolved. I'm getting the silent treatment again, and it is frustrating. So I started cleaning last night. I've done dishes, about half the laundry, swept, and some general cleaning in different rooms. It's not finished yet, but I've made a good start.
I'm starting to read my books on cataloging but I'm easily distracted. I can't say the reading is all that stimulating right now. I have to take a quiz by tomorrow and I haven't started it yet. I also have an assignment due on Monday. And I just realized I forgot to post one of my discussions on time. That is the first time I've missed a deadline. I just posted it but hate that I'm going to lose points for being late. Ugh.
Well, I'm going to do a little more cleaning since I can't focus on the book and commit to giving myself some quiet time to read tomorrow.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Okay. I am going to give you my honest opinion. Drop him like it's hot. If he can't give you enough respect and feels the silent treatment works on a long distance potential relationship that obviously requires communication, then he is not worth your time. YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!!!