Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not ready for school

I think I’m burned out on school.  I’m tired of grad school.  I’m tired of doing homework.  I have no motivation at the moment.  I debated whether I would take my last two classes this fall or separate them out with a class in the fall and one in the spring.  I think I’m just going to take them both in the fall so that I can get it over with.  I’ll have to do capstone in the spring but that will be it. 

I can’t believe I have to go back to work in less than three weeks.  Where has the summer gone? Today I was bad and I did absolutely nothing.  I slept in and stayed in my bedroom all day since Josh commandeered the living room with friends.  I’m almost going a little stir crazy.  I thought about going to the movies, but there’s nothing that I want to see that much.  I thought about shopping, but I can’t think of anything I really need or want.  I have plenty of books to read, but I don’t even want to do that.  So I just stayed on the computer and did a lot of nothing.  I was thinking about seeing if roller coaster tycoon would work on my new computer.  That might be a bit dangerous since I have a deadline on Friday.  I am going to force myself to go to the library tomorrow to work. 

I heard back from the guy that works in my school district.  I guess he was still interested but has had some family issues to deal with this summer.  I guess we’re going to try to find a time to get together to play scrabble.  Problem is that I’m busy this week and he has plans for the weekend.  The eharmony thing is going slowly – not to email stage with anyone yet.  And nothing from match.com.  Oh well.  Guess we’ll see what happens with the one contact I do have at the moment.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Today I was bad and I did absolutely nothing.

I find this comment interesting just for the pure notion that to do nothing is bad. If that's how it works I'm bad a lot. But I love being bad!! :-)