Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010

Overall it was a pretty good year.  School was overwhelming at times – both teaching and grad school.  I’m happy to be in a relationship again and I really like Matthew a lot.  It’s been hard not seeing him for two weeks now, but he’ll be headed back tomorrow.  No plans for tonight.  It’s not the first New Year’s eve spent alone so no big deal.  I went and had dinner with my friend Kirsten tonight.  Josh is gone to a party at his girlfriend’s house.  I have a small bottle of champagne in the fridge that I’ll open sometime tonight.  Not sure if I’ll stay up until midnight.  I can’t call Matthew since he doesn’t have cell service at his house in Indiana.  Going to do some housecleaning and laundry.  Might start another book.  My Kindle is on its way, but probably won’t get here until sometime next week.  It’s really cold here.  It is supposed to get down to 10 degrees tonight.  No precipitation though.  We had a little rain and wind last night but that’s it.  Tomorrow I have to do some work for the choir director at church.  I still have school work to do, but will have all day to work on it.  I guess I’m going to call it a night and see if I can stay awake until midnight at least.

No comments: